Thursday, August 20, 2009

About Me

To start, I must say this is my very first blog. That being said I suppose I will keep it simple. My name is Ryan and I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. I am a Secondary Ed./History double major and I am also earning a minor in German. I have a lot going on in my life all the time. When I am not at school, you can find me at the gym, playing paintball, hunting, fishing, or watching UFC. I have a part time job at Leslie's Pool Supply. I am even in a rock band called Fire For Effect. We are ok. Out of all my hobbies I suppose paintball is my favorite. Sadly it is also the one that I have spent the most money on. Besides that there is not really much to say. I work hard, play hard and live life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Dillon Rogers. I'm in your class and I saw that you like paintball. (I'm a girl btw) My boyfriend used to play tournament paint ball when he lived in Indiana and we both have guns. We were hoping to get back into it but I don't really know any places around here that are good to play at, so I was wondering if you could give me some good advise on that. I am a special ed major and love fishing as well. So I figured I'd friend you (i don't like the sound of "follower") and read some of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! ~Important note: my boyfriend played tournament ball, I on the other hand, have only been hit by a paintball- once- A long time ago...So, I have no experience, but it does sound like fun. Give me some dates and I will see if we can make it out.

    ReplyDelete